BikeDenver’s number one goal is to create a better cycling community. We want to give recognition to area businesses that are leading the way to make riding a bicycle an easy and accepted form of transportation.
2013 Bicycle Friendly Businesses:
- April 2013 – IconLasik
- March 2013 – Chocolate Spokes
- February 2013 – Frontier Airlines
- January 2013 – Alchemy Bicycle Co.
2012 Bicycle Friendly Businesses:
- December 2012 – Denver Beer Co.
- November 2012 – Whole Foods Market Capitol Hill
- October 2012 – Nichols Partnership
- September 2012 – Downtown Denver YMCA
- August 2012 – Bicycle Village
- July 2012 – Jimmy John’s
- May 2012 – Trips For Kids
- April 2012 – Cactus Advertising
- March 2012 – Denver Bike Cafe
- February 2012 – Cake Crumbs Bakery
- January 2012 – Hi*Rise Bakery
Do you work for or patronize a business you feel should be on this list? Nominate a Bicycle-Friendly Business in Denver
In addition to the Bicycle Friendly Business of the Month, please check the list of Bicycle Friendly Businesses in Denver. The Bicycle Friendly Business program recognizes businesses that have demonstrated efforts to encourage a more bicycle friendly atmosphere for customers, clients and employees. It recognizes innovative bike-friendly efforts. If you are a company that has access to bike parking, provides incentives to employees and/or customers that bicycle; promote Bike to Work Day; has shower facilities; or some of these aspects let us know so you can be added to the list.