Plan your next ride with these great bicycle maps of the Denver area. Order them today from BikeDenver!
We’ve got two excellent maps that’ll help you plan more efficient rides around Denver!
The City Bike Map
The definitive bicycle map of the city of Denver. Published in June 2012 this easy-to-read map includes:
- All the latest infrastructure
- Everything from Lakewood to Cherry Creek State Park
- An enlargement of downtown Denver
- The route to Denver International Airport (DIA)
- Local bicycle laws and tips for safe riding
You can download the PDF or get a print copy from many Denver Recreation Centers or the BikeDenver office.
The best thing about the City Bike Map is that it shows you all of the City’s recommended street routes for bicyclists. The city provides this map for FREE. When you order it from us, all we charge for is the shipping & handling.
The Denver Bicycle Touring Club (DBTC) Map
The DBTC map shows the recreational routes in and all around Denver. If you ride longer distances for transportation (Golden to Denver, for example) or like to plan your recreational rides around Denver, this map is for you.
- Highlights both bicycle paths, trails and bicycle friendly roads throughout the Front-Range
- Hundreds of miles of bicycle friendly roads that you will love
- Covers Denver, Jefferson, Boulder, Broomfield, Douglas and Adams County
You can order this map from us. And, you can also find the DBTC map for sale at most local bike shops.
Order Denver Bicycle Maps
The smart choice: order both maps together for just $9.00!
Please be patient, as we send out maps twice a month and it may take up to 10 days to fill your order!
Or send a check, made out to BikeDenver, for the appropriate sum to:
620 16th Street Suite 300
Denver, CO 80202